We are thrilled to share with you an exciting professional development opportunity from the Harvard Graduate School of Education: the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL). With the support of the Harvard Graduate School of Education Zaentz team, we are pleased to offer this program to the International Comprehensive community.
CEEL is an online and asynchronous program that equips you with essential knowledge, management skills, and tools to build and advance high-quality early education across diverse learning environments. I encourage you to explore this cutting-edge program and consider joining the International Comprehensive cohort* for an enriching learning experience.
You can register by the series or go for the full CEEL to receive your certificate once you complete all three series.
- Expected start: Summer 2023
- Each series contains five modules
- Each module runs for three weeks
Harvard's CEEL SERIES 2: Rethinking Leadership in Early Education
- Personalized kick-off meeting,
- Specific support to the IC cohort by Harvard's facilitators
- Personalized cohort
- Access to a private space on Teacherwit.com for all CEEL participants