We are thrilled to share with you an exciting professional development opportunity from the Harvard Graduate School of Education: the Certificate in Early Education Leadership (CEEL). In collaboration with the Zaentz Professional Learning Academy at the Harvard Graduate School of Education, we are pleased to offer this program to the International Comprehensive community.
CEEL is an online program that equips you with essential knowledge, management skills, and tools to build and advance high-quality early education across diverse learning environments. I encourage you to explore this cutting-edge program and consider joining the International Comprehensive cohort* for an enriching learning experience.
- Start date: twice a year
- Each series contains five modules
- Each module is running for three weeks
* Nouvelle School is also part of this collaboration.
WISE PAYMENT AVAILABLE
Wise payments are also available in multiple currencies on this page.
Harvard's CEEL SERIES 1: Leading for Early Learning and Development
- Personalized kick-off meeting
- Specific support to the IC cohort by Harvard's facilitators
- You integrate a personalized cohort